Larenta“ specialists for many years working with the company UNIGRIND. From 1984 company´s main business is the developement and production of mobile and stationary machines for reconditioning, repairing and testing industrial valves.
UNIGRIND develops and produces:
- Portable boring and facing machines for valves and flanges (Catalogue);
- Stationary and portable grinding machines (Catalogue);
- Test benches for industrial valves (Catalogue);
- Abrasive materials (Catalogue);
- High speed grinding machines for sealing surfaces (Catalogue).
Today UNIGRIND is a branch leader whose name stand for precision and quality in the tradition of “Made in Germany”. Thus, for example, UNIGRIND draws up plans for stationary and mobile workshops in refineries, heating- and power stations. The developement and production of special machines in this regard are of inestimable value to our specialized customers. To put it in a nutshell: individual customer requirements call for individual solutions. And UNIGRIND meets this requirements expertly.
Thus the industry can rely on the sound of comprehensive know-how of UNIGRIND and its two directors Walter Berg and Alois Zimmermann, both now and in the future.
UNIGRIND products are used by the following industries:
- Valve manufactures – Valve Service Companies – Fossil Power stations – Petrochemical plants – Refineries – Chemical Industry – Refuse incinerators – Fertilizer plants – Pulp and paper mills – Sugar factories –
- Hydroelectric power stations – Shipyards – Steel mills – Valve Supplier – Plant Construction – Mining –
- Boiler manufacturers – Water supply – Oil and Gas pipelines
If you need more information, feel free to contact us! We will answer all questions within 24 hours.